If you understand Reverse Engineering then you understand the high value Reverse Engineering provides you and your project in saving money and time.
If Reverse Engineering is a new term you have not heard of before then the following information will give you an overview of the true benefits of Reverse Engineering.
Reverse engineering is a highly percise process where we scan your physical part with our HD Laser Scanner and that data produces millions of data points that we then can process into a file you can use to 3D Print your part at any scale. That in itself is amazing but to take it a step further we can now take those millions of data points and process them into a useable perimetric CAD model. What does this mean….. we can create a 3D CAD file that you can open in Solidworks and editadd, subtract and modify every individual feature of the part. Now that is true power……
- An all-new electro-optical architecture and sophisticated new algorithms use an array of Lasers to scan in parallel. Result: higher point throughput and much better data fidelity
- Delivers amazing accuracy of ± 0.005 inches for HD MACRO Scans and ±0.015 inches for Standard Wide Mode Scans
- Provides rich, full-color photo data for each and every surface point. And because it’s optically synchronous, there’s no skew between the color and geometry
- Produces shadow free imaging with high quality built in illumination
- We can capture and reverse engineer a remarkably diverse range of objects in a variety of materials and sizes. Parts found in many different industries can be captured
- We know how to prep hard to scan parts so accurate data can be captured
IMPORTANT – Above we mentioned two different processes one was were we can scan your part and capture that data and create a file that you can 3D print. The second process is we take the 3D data and then go through a seperate more advanced process and actually Reverse Engineer your part and create a Solidworks working file where you can modify, change, add and subtract any element of your part. So please note if you only need your part scanned and you only want to 3D Print that part then the cost will be substantially less expensive then if you needed your part fully reversed engineered.
Give us a call or email us today if you have any questions. Toll Free 866-IDEA-2-PARTS – (866-433-2272) Local: 281-444-5400 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org