Our mission, our commitment and our only purpose being in busness is to keep “you” moving forward and we can do that with our in-house 3D Printers.
Not all 3D Printers are created equally and so printing your part on the right printer is critical to keep you moving forward. Our customers expect to have the proper part delivered the first time and that is what we do….. we keep you the customer moving forward.
Our Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF 3D Printer) – This is a great printer to print your prototype parts, to print your idea so you can hold it and evaluate it, to print that part to see if it fits before you manufacture thousands of them.
Our Stereolithography (SLA 3D Printers) – Our SLA printers will produce higher resolution parts and are more accurate than FFF or FDM printers. Why…. The resolution is more accurate because the spot size of the laser is so small that is naturally produces a much smoother finish PLUS there is no physical contact just light curing our resin. Our SLA printers show very fine details our FFF printer could never produce.
FFF / FDM vs. SLA – Which Should You Use?
If you require accurate precision and a finish that is smooth and you do not mind paying the extra cost, use our SLA printer. If cost does play a role, use an FDM printer.
When to use FFF / FDM
• Rapid prototyping
• Low-cost models
• For testing your initial concept
• When precision and surface finish is not the most critical aspect of your part
When to use SLA
• When elaborate details and or a very smooth finishes is absolutely crucial
• When strength and durability of the model is NOT crucial (models made from resin may suffer when exposed to the sun for extended periods)
• For creating molds for casting to facilitate mass-production (e.g. by jewelry or toy makers)
Give us a call Toll Free 866-IDEA-2-PARTS (866-433-2272) or 281-444-5400 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org